You wanna Buy the Best Commercial Vacuum Sealing Machine in Australia?!
- Find Australia’s best selling Commercial Vacuum Sealing Machine!
- Compare the key features: Wattage, Vacuum Pressure & Ltr./Min.
- Most sold Professional Vacuum Sealing Machine in Australia
About Commercial Vacuum Sealing Machine:
- Fan-cooled case to allow long-term use
- Perfect for Restaurants, caterers, cafes, butchers, hunters, fishermen, industry, workshops & demanding domestic use.
- Power Pmax: 900 watts
- Strong 360mm TRIPLE-sealing-bar length. (For bags up to 360mm wide and any length)
- LTP (LAVA Turbo Pump). Pump capacity: 35 litres/ minute
- High-quality stainless steel housing
- Maximum vacuum pressure: -0.94 bar (-940mbar)
- Fully automatic vacuuming and welding process. Operated by LAVA sensor control
- LCS+: (LAVA Closing System). A great idea to work faster. You don t have to push the lid during vacuuming.
- Vacuum pressure control L+ included. Vacuum sealing of pressure-sensitive foods.
Reduce the vacuum pressure down to approximately -0.2bar.
- Pressure information from a precise pressure gauge
- The perfect combination of sub-pressure setting: L+ regulation and pressure gauge
- Automatic ventilation of the vacuum chamber (easily lifting the lid) after sealing
- The automatic cooling system of the sealing strip
- High-quality performance piston pumps with double-ball-bearings
- A removable big liquid receiver protects the pump from the liquid (essential!)
- Each LAVA has a second liquid receiver near the bag locator Double protection!
- With an oversized sealing transformer, you will never overheat a LAVA. The V.350 is our best selling commercial vacuum sealing machine.
- Up to 1000 sealings in a row
- Switchable at any time to container mode
Australia’s No.1 Supplier of Commercial Grade External Vacuum Sealers
- The Last Vacuum Packer you’ll ever need
- Our warehouse & our employees are based in Australia!
- German Quality & Customer Service
- 2 years commercial warranty
- Adjustable sealing time, perfect for various foils (whether thin chip foils or a stable 200 microns foils)
- Expert Customer Service