Best Cryovac Bags in Australia: Buy Now!
Buy the Best Cryovac Vacuum Bags at Australia’s #1 Vacuum Packing Store.
Over 50 Channel Swiss Made Food Saver Bags, 12 German Quality Vacuum Sealers + Get Great Bulk Order Discount Deals. Click & Collect Now.
Buy Australia’s Best Cryovac Vacuum Bags:
The patented LAVA high-quality multi-layer (PA/PE) foil with optimised layer characteristics.
Of course, you will love to work with these bags. Because No other foil is stronger, welds better, sucks quicker and liquids are drawn slower.
In particular, we are the only supplier who doesn’t press the structure into the foils!
Compare NOW; Surely it’s worth it!
- Patented multilayer foils PA/PE
- Made in Switzerland
- The best quality you can find in Australia
- Premium Channel Foil Quality
- A very fine fleece (channel structure0 on one side of the bags
- Air is sucked very quick out
- Liquids are drawn very slowly upwards
- Super Strong and tear-resistant
- Dishwasher-safe and therefore reusable many times!
- Surely, 100% BPA-Free
- Free of any softeners
- Absolute airtight
- Suitable for storage in cooling and freezing for several years
- In fact, Food-Safe (Beef, Pork, Lamb, Chicken, Fish, etc.)
- Microwave and boiling up to + 95 C
- Therefore, perfect suitable also for the Sous-Vide Low-temperature Cooking
Main Reasons for Choosing LAVA Vacuum Seal Bags
The Swiss-made LAVA cryovac vacuum seal bags fulfil the highest European quality standards. One of the main advantages of the bags is their suitability for all vacuum sealers on the market. Moreover, the bags are robust compared to other vac pack bags. In addition, LAVA doesn’t press the structure, which weakens the foils. LAVA uses seven layers of PA/PE composite films to produce the R-Vac cryovac bags – four layers on the embossed and three on the smooth side. This costly production method significantly contributes to the vacuum bag’s strength and tear resistance. In addition, the vacuum bags create a more robust seal and remain sealed even with large temperature fluctuations. The Cryovac Machines get further protection through the fine mesh patterning that limits the powder and liquid flow. As a result, the seal significantly improves and allows the food to remain fresh for longer.
Furthermore, the bags meet global standards as they are 100% BPA-Free and softener-free. It allows you to boil the bag for one hour at a temperature of 95 degrees, and then you can wash and reuse it. Finally, the bags are safe to use in a microwave or dishwasher.
Do you need a particular size of Vacuum Bags for Food Packaging?
No problem, we’ll produce from 2.000 units any size of R-Vac channelled vacuum sealer bags you want!