Lava Vacuum Packaging Today, we present a special culinary treat for you. Mark and Timo, hailing from Perth, have skillfully prepared succulent spareribs using the sous-vide technique.
A brief introduction to these culinary enthusiasts: Since November 2022, they’ve been exploring the culinary world both online and offline through their blog in search of delectable indulgences. They live by the creed: “My body is a palace,” and within this palace, only calories that offer exceptional taste and gratification are welcomed.
The Necessary Ingredients
- 1 kilogram of pork ribs
- 50 grams of rub spice mixture, exempli gratia “Magic Dust” by Ankerkraut
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- LAVA V.300 White Vacuum Sealer
- Lava Vacuum Sealing Bags
- Lavide Sous-Vide Stick LX.20
Step-by-Step Cooking Instructions
- Thoroughly coat the ribs with the rub spice mixture. If necessary, consider dividing the ribs to ensure they fit comfortably into the food vacuum bag.
- Employ the automatic mode of the vacuum sealer to vacuum-seal the ribs.
- Preheat the sous-vide cooker to 65 degrees Celsius. Subsequently, position the ribs within and let them slow-cook for a substantial 18 hours. It’s vital that the bags remain fully immersed in water.
- Just prior to completing the 18-hour cooking period, preheat the oven grill. As the cooking time elapses, extract the ribs from the bags and arrange them on a baking sheet.
- Achieve uniform coverage by generously applying BBQ sauce to the ribs. Err on the side of more rather than less sauce. Proceed to bake them in the oven for around 7 minutes, carefully avoiding any BBQ sauce from scorching. Once done, retrieve them and coat them once more with BBQ sauce. To conclude, position them beneath the oven grill for an additional 7 minutes, attaining a delectably glossy glaze.
Isn’t your appetite whetted by this delectable dish? Revel in the culinary endeavor, and extend heartfelt gratitude to Kalorienpalast for their incredible endeavor and this delightful recipe!